Specialising in investments in small-to-medium-sized businesses with exposure to high-growth industries, Torrens Capital is proud to be South Australian, with a significant presence in the healthcare industry and strong relationships within the industry and government.
We have proven experience in equity transactions ranging from $200,000 to more than $20,000,000 and are able to draw on our extensive network of advisors, managers, and financiers to maximise value for stakeholders.
Torrens Capital also has proven:
- Track record of success through roll-up acquisition strategies;
- Skills and expertise to enhance the value of each investee business, working in partnership with existing managers to drive business growth;
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in the investee business, such as:
- Structure and process changes;
- Sales and marketing;
- Technology and systems implementation; and
- Planning and setting clear goals for key staff.
We identify clear exit strategies for our investors and also consider opportunities to invest expansion capital for significant minority shareholdings, especially where further acquisitions are anticipated and shareholding may be increased to a majority ownership position.